General information clause
Information regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal EU 2016, No 119), hereinafter: RODO. According to art. 14 para. 1-2 and 5 lit. b) RODO, Sport Algorithmics and Gaming Sp. z o.o., being a service provider of the www.sagsport.com website, hereby informs that:
I. Personal data administratorThe administrator of your personal data processed within the www.sagsport.com website is Sport Algorithmics and Gaming sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Chłodna 51, 00-867 Warsaw, KRS: 0000682089, NIP: 5272811123, REGON: 367537632, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
II. Contact details regarding the processing of personal dataAs part of the processing of personal data, you can contact us
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By writing, sending correspondence to: Sport Algorithmics and Gaming sp. z o.o., ul. Chłodna 51, 00-867 Warsaw.
III. The purpose of personal data processing:The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of art. 6 THE RHODE The Personal Data Administrator refers to a legitimate interest, which is:
- Conclusion and performance of the contract for the use of Sport Algorithmics and Gaming services.
- Direct marketing of products or services.
- Findings, investigations or defenses against claims related to the contract concluded or the processing of your data.
- Fulfill legal obligations under the law applicable to the company.
IV. Personal data may be made available to the following categories of entities:
- Entities authorized under the law (courts, state bodies).
- Entities providing accounting, IT, marketing, communication and analytical, legal and debt collection services.
- Our subcontractors and other entities with whom we cooperate.
V. Rights of persons whose data are processed:Persons whose data is processed on the website have the right to:
- access to their data and receipt of copies thereof;
- correct (correct, supplement) your data;
- deletion of data, limitations of data processing;
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- data transfer (requires contact with the Personal Data Administrator);
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body;
- expressing objection, allowing to stop processing personal data (requires contact with the Personal Data Administrator);
- information about the requirement or voluntary data submission and the consequences of not submitting it.